Create a New World with Your Printer & Paper
Will it not be great if you could use your printer to print on material other than regular paper? Don’t you sometimes feel like giving vent to your creativity and printing colorful customized designs on your curtains and window clings?
Well! If you haven’t done the above yet, then try it out now. Printers are not just for printing dry official documents and life is too short not to experiment https://aiboooo.com. It is easy, and all you need is a color printer and some common sense. The printer paper suppliers offer a varied range of inkjet paper and laser paper for you to experiment to your heart’s content. And you don’t always require special paper for this.
The choice of printer will, largely, depend on your requirements. Inkjet printers are usually ideal for home users who have limited text and photo printing needs. Laser printers are better suited to larger office environments with high-volume and high-quality printing requirements.
Choose from the different kinds of photo paper, bordered paper, multi-sized labels, canvas, metallic paper, iron-on fabric, watercolor and linen-finish paper that are available in the stationery shops. Create greetings cards, stickers, printed t-shirts, brochures, business cards, puzzles and magnets.
- Make your own design (you can use any of the designing software) and print on your window clings and shrink plastic. Just ensure that the width and thickness of the shrink plastic is enough for it to go through the printer.
- Use expensive paper sparingly when printing invitations. Size the cards in such a way so that multiple cards can be printed on 1 or 2 sheets of paper.
- Use non-traditional paper like construction paper and paper bags. Again ensure that the thickness of the paper is suitable for the printer.
- Use lightweight glossy paper for project work, brochures, signs, calendars and greeting cards. The glossy paper can render an amazing difference in color output.
- Create stickers with special paper. There are many sticker makers available that will help you to laminate the stickers.
- You may also make games and gift tags with your old business cards.
- Use printable tattoo paper for your child’s birthday party.
- Make photo magnets with magnet paper and gift it to your mother on Mother’s Day.
- Use inkjet puzzle paper and create puzzles for your little one to solve or give your client one more reason to appreciate your creativity.
- Use your own printable graph paper for your projects, or even use it as targets for pistol shooting.
- Print address and professional CD labels with inkjet CD labels, peel off the backing and press it in place. The low adhesive backing sticks to the surface easily and is equally easily removed. You can, in fact, decorate your windows with these, too.
- Decorate letterheads or cards with clip arts or print a large one on a t-shirt.
- Create your original scrapbook with special designs and photographs.
Add a riot of colors to your room but make sure that you read your printer’s manual before experimenting.